About Interior Design Insiders
The joy of feeling SEEN and UNDERSTOOD.
There is no one way of doing things within the Interior Design industry. It can feel unclear and a bit overwhelming.
What if you could bounce around a couple of ideas? See how other Interior Designers were doing it?
We all get stuck on occasion. And sometimes it's really lonely working on your own.
What if you had a whole community of interior designers who had your back?
Interior Design Insiders is an on-line membership for Interior Designers.
A supportive community of your peers.
The Interior Design industry can feel closed off and competitive, trade and supplier contacts fiercely guarded. It can all feel a bit exclusive and secretive, with established designers unwilling to share 'insider knowledge' and collaboration uncommon. It's time to shake this up.
The Interior Design Insiders membership is a safe place to engage in open conversation, share knowledge, get advice, participate in events, and connect with like-minded individuals within the interior design industry.
Founded by Interior Designers for Interior Designers, we want to demystify the industry for Interior Design professionals and support each other.
Subscription to the Interior Design Insiders membership includes:
- 24*7 access to the online membership forum from your mobile and on your PC. You can chat to other members, post questions, and sign up to our events and courses all from one place
- Weekly online 'cuppa & catch-up' sessions to share wins and work challenges
- Monthly online knowledge sessions on a range of topics from money, mindset to managing clients (recorded and saved in the membership)
- Access to monthly 1:1 'Business Booster' zoom calls
It's about working smarter and more efficiently as a result of hearing the stories, experiences, and ideas of people on the same path.
- Resolve tricky client situations faster
- Save time on trade & supplier research by tapping into the combined 'resource library' of the members
- Stay on top of trends and legislation through exclusive workshops and events inside the community
- Get clear and confident on your pricing - and earn what you deserve!
- Hear the range of service offerings that other designers provide - and decide what's right for your business
- Learn how to get more client sign-ups and land your dream client
- Fast track your business growth through monthly 1:1 Business Booster sessions (limited spaces each month)
- Gain valuable peer to peer feedback to help you stay focused and on track with your business
Who's it for?
Whether you are recently qualified, working on your first client project or have been in practice for several years – if you run your own interior design business, and you want to be inspired, connect with other designers, and continue to learn your craft – then Interior Design Insiders is for you.
THIS IS FOR YOU:
- If you are UK based. Designers should be practising in the UK as legislation and qualifications for the interior design profession vary geographically
- There are no qualification pre-requisites to join the membership. However, you need to have gained either interior design qualifications or experience working in the industry, and be serious about running your own interior design business.
- You’re willing to get involved and join in with the community – an engaged community will require a time commitment. The membership success will rely on active members.
- You are open to other people’s ideas and willing to share your own experience.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU:
- If Interior Design is just a hobby
- If you want to gain an interior design qualification. Whilst we’ll offer some sessions on improving and honing your skills you need to get the basic skills and/or qualifications first
- You have it all figured out and don’t want to change anything about your business.
- You are not willing to share your sources, experience, or ideas
- You are too busy to commit time to engaging in a community. The membership is available 24*7 for you to dip in and out of as suits you best – but its success will rely on active members.
Join the Interior Design Insiders membership today by signing up to a monthly or annual subscription plan.
Got questions? Contact us at [email protected]
CONFIDENCE | CLARITY | CONNECTION
Interior Design Insiders has taken the Design for Diversity pledge. We are working towards a more diverse design industry
We proudly support Furnishing Futures. 10% of profits are donated to support this amazing charity and the work they do to tackle furniture poverty.